Temple Mount Faithful calls for world to stand with Israel

An urgent call to stand with Israel's Temple Mount Faithful in their quest to re-build the Temple.

An Urgent Call From Gershon Salomon, Chairman of the Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement, to All the Nations and to Everyone in the World:


"The pressures on Israel at this time that are coming from the East and the West indicate that the end-time war of the nations against the G‑d and people of Israel, which was prophesied by the prophets of Israel to be the ultimate judgment upon the nations, is behind the door."

more here

Comments

  1. I just wanted to say I came across your blog a few weeks ago and I wanted to thank you for putting this information out there. I have been pouring through all your old posts and I enjoy reading the information, and the scripture references and feel the same way you do about "signs of the times". I have passed this link on to several friends as well. God Bless

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment