Is today the day?

Is today that day that You will call for your church to heaven?
Is today that day You will present a bride to Your Son?
Is today the day You will deal with sin in the world?
Is today that day You will send another warning to the unrepentant?
Is today the day You will quicken the Spirit inside me to grow in Christlikeness?
Is today the day You will send the Spirit to draw my family to the cross?
Is today the day You will grow me in the spiritual fruits?
Is today the day You will chasten me, your child?
Is today the day You will send ministering angels to help me?
Is today the day You will give this land to Abraham and his offspring forever?
Is today the day You will bring Your people out from under the yoke of oppression?
Is today the day You will show Yourself in glory and power?

Today could be the day. For many of these, today IS the day. For others, soon will be the day. The Lord's promises are true. They will be fulfilled. May His name be forever blessed.

Comments

  1. I think this everyday. Sometimes when I hear a loud noise I startle and think "is He here"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I thinkn on these things often, some each day. Lord, I long for Your coming...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment