Happy Puppy

I watched this happy video of a puppy waiting for his boy to return home from school. I'd planned to put it on my other blog as a happy little pick-me-up. But it's almost impossible for me to see anything and not make a spiritual application, lol. So here it is. First, the happy puppy:



Awww!! So cute! Here is the question I ask us all, myself included. Are we a puppy? Do we show obvious and generous and committed love to people? Do we rush to pick up their burdens? Are we excited to see them? To the point of eagerly waiting?

Just sayin'

"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God." (1 John 4:7)

"They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles' teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. (Acts 2:42).

"Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ." (Galatians 6:2)

"For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;" (Romans 1:11)


Comments

  1. What a cute video...and what great and challenging spiritual application!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I thought it was cute too. And I posted it because I am a big ole #fail at all of the above...

      Delete
  2. Wouldn't the world marvel at believers, if this is how we were toward one another every single day? By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another (NAS)...

    -Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment